Plastic products are a general term for household and industrial products processed from plastic as the main raw material. Including plastic as raw material for injection molding, blister and other products of all processes.
1.The raw material formation of plastic products:
1. The synthetic resins commonly used in general plastics for plastic products include polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), modified polystyrene (ABS) and polycarbonate (PC) and so on.
2. Fillers can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. Commonly used are wood powder, plant fiber, glass fiber, diatomaceous earth, asbestos, carbon black, etc. Plasticizers can increase the plasticity and flexibility of plastics, and phthalates are commonly used.
3. Stabilizers are used to prevent synthetic resins from being decomposed and destroyed by light and heat. Commonly used are stearates and epoxy resins.
4. Colorants make plastics have various colors, and organic dyes and inorganic pigments are commonly used.
5. Lubricants are used to make the plastic not stick to the mold during processing and make the surface of the plastic smooth and beautiful. Metal salts such as calcium and magnesium of stearic acid are commonly used.
2.How to distinguish plastic products:
1. Tactile sense: When you touch the edge of the product, there is no harsh feeling. The edge is relatively clean, which means that the mold is better, and the flash repair is also better.
2. Smell: It smells very light, but there is a slight plastic smell, mostly products of better quality; it smells strongly of plastic, and it is mostly products of slightly lower quality; it smells strongly of plastic and has a pungent smell Most of the taste is poor quality goods.
3. Vision: Transparent and colorless products look very transparent and free of impurities. Products with better quality (mostly produced from raw pellets) such as fresh-keeping bags, cups, lunch boxes, and fresh-keeping boxes; Products with a lot of impurities are of slightly lower quality (mostly produced from raw powder materials), such as sorting boxes, basins, hangers, and stools. Opaque commodities are mostly merchants
Products with poorer quality (mostly produced with recycled materials, but the recycled materials can be divided into many types, such as the recycled materials produced by the manufacturer's trimming; the defective products returned by the dealer to the manufacturer) such as trash cans and trash can liners, garbage Bags of goods.
3.How to choose plastic products:
1. Preservative film The commercially available household preservative film is mainly polyethylene (PE) plastic film. When purchasing, you should look for the signs of "PE", "PVC-free", and "can be used for microwave heating". Such products are safe.
2. Plastic bags should be purchased in large shopping malls and reputable supermarkets. There are also some simple ways to roughly identify safe plastic bags: smooth to the touch, clear and crisp when shaken, flammable and emit white smoke in case of fire, and emerge from the water after entering the water, odorless and colorless.
3. Another kind of plastic wrap is polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic film, which is characterized by good transparency, not easy to break, strong adhesion, low price, and obvious scorched black marks when burned with fire. This kind of plastic wrap has added a large amount of plasticizer phthalates during processing, which will release harmful components when exposed to heat and oil, and is only suitable for cold storage of vegetables and fruits.