Copyright © 2019-2022 Retech Machine. All rights Reserved.
The demand for ecological environment management is increasing, and the pollution of waste agricultural film is a problem that cannot be ignored. Retech Machinery waste film cleaning and granulation solution integrates crushing, cleaning, and dehydration to ensure clean and efficient film recycling and recycling of film resources, which solves the industry's pain point of film pollution recycling .
Since plastics play an extremely important role in human life, it is difficult to replace them. Therefore, in the face of increasingly severe environmental protection situation, recycling waste plastics has become a topic of widespread concern to the government and the society. In the above context, the professional analysts in the field of environmental protection around waste plastic recycling, from the point of view of science and technology review the current market mainstream recycling technology, popular science in this field of key technology points.
Plastic HDPE PP mixed plastic washing line aims to reprocessing different kinds of waste rigid plastic like bottles,drums,containers,oil barrel,chemical box,weee plastics,etc. By high efficiency size reduction system and strong washing performance, the final flakes are clean and dry. Rigid flakes will be used to next HDPE PP flakes pelletizing line for circle recycling.
Plastic HDPE PP mixed rigid plastic granulating line aims to reprocessing different kinds of waste rigid plastics. By 2 times filtration system and strong degassing performance, the final granules will be uniform and good looking.
Plastic Recycling Is an Important Way to Solve the Problem of Plastic Pollution In the past 70 years, 8.3 billion tons of plastic have been produced worldwide, only 9%have been recovered, and most of the remaining 91%have been released to the environment and a small part has been burned. Over time, the plastic waste released into the environment will be degraded through environmental weathering, physical collision, etc., and then plastic with a size of less than 5 mm becomes micro -plastic (MP), including particles, fiber or thin film shapes, forming a major ones Material pollution.
At present, the plastic recycling industry is very popular in the field of plastic. By recycling, waste plastic is converted into new plastic products that can be used for repeated use or becomes alternative fuels, which undoubtedly saves a lot of effective resources. The sustainable development of the ecological environment is achieved on the basis of the continuous economy. For waste plastics, the traditional treatment method is incineration and landfill, but on the basis of environmental protection, this treatment method has been abandoned. If you want to recycle it, the plastic crushing and cleaning lines are currently widely selected and then again. Use the treatment method.
Plastics are everywhere, but they also create a lot of waste and emissions that need to be recycled. At present, the tightening of the Sustainable Development Goals and the introduction of new technologies are vigorously promoting the development of plastic recycling, promoting the recycling of plastic products "into treasure".